نادىر تېمىسى: 0
مۇنبەر پۇلى: 306
تۆھپە : 961
توردىكى ۋاقتى: 191
سائەت
ئاخىرقى: 2014-3-22
يوللىغان ۋاقتى 2014-2-8 21:54:39 |ھەممە قەۋەتنى كۆرۈش
abida
چەتئەل تىلنى ئۆگۈنۈش قىزغىنلىقىڭلارغا ئاپرىن، ئۆگۈنۈپ قويغانغا يەتمەيدۇ، چەتكە چىقىش مەسلىسىگە كەلسەك ، پاسپورىت ئۇيغۇرلارنىڭ پاسپورت ئېلىشى خېلى كۈچ كىتىدىغاندەك قىلىدۇ، خۇددى ئاتىكەم روزىغا ئوخشاش قاتمۇ -قات توساقلارغا يۇلۇقۇشۇڭلار مۇمكىن .
داۋاملىق تىرشىڭلار.

تېما

دوست

جۇغلانما

ئاكتىپ ئەزا

ئۆسۈش   16%

ئەزا ئۇچۇرى
تىزىم نۇمۇرى:  10872
يازما سانى: 89
مۇنبەر پۇلى: 143
تۆھپە : 688
توردىكى ۋاقتى: 312
سائەت
ئاخىرقى: 2014-3-23
يوللىغان ۋاقتى 2014-2-8 22:20:42 |ھەممە قەۋەتنى كۆرۈش
دوستۇم  بولسا  بىللە  ئىغىز  تىلى  مەشىق قىلساقمۇ  بوپتكەن بولمسا
قۇتلان تېلفۇنلىرى

تېما

دوست

جۇغلانما

ئادەتتىكى ئەزا

ئۆسۈش   58.5%

ئەزا ئۇچۇرى
تىزىم نۇمۇرى:  25668
يازما سانى: 36
مۇنبەر پۇلى: 5
تۆھپە : 112
توردىكى ۋاقتى: 31
سائەت
ئاخىرقى: 2014-3-25
يوللىغان ۋاقتى 2014-2-8 23:17:07 |ھەممە قەۋەتنى كۆرۈش
hakan1865 يوللىغان ۋاقتى  2014-2-8 22:20
دوستۇم  بولسا  بىللە  ئىغىز  تىلى  مەشىق قىلساقمۇ  بوپتك ...

دوستۇم دىگەن نىمە؟ مەندە يوقكەن بۇ نەرسە. ئۈندىدار بار مەندە.

تېما

دوست

جۇغلانما

يىڭى ئەزا

ئۆسۈش   37.67%

ئەزا ئۇچۇرى
تىزىم نۇمۇرى:  25709
يازما سانى: 2
تۆھپە : 22
توردىكى ۋاقتى: 3
سائەت
ئاخىرقى: 2014-2-19
يوللىغان ۋاقتى 2014-2-9 03:18:37 |ھەممە قەۋەتنى كۆرۈش
ۋايۋۇي، ھەجەپ يامان بالاڭزىكەنسىزغۇ، مەنمۇ كىردىم ئەمىسە، نەچچە كۈنگىچە باشلايمەن، ھۇررا!!!

تېما

دوست

جۇغلانما

ئادەتتىكى ئەزا

ئۆسۈش   58.5%

ئەزا ئۇچۇرى
سائەت
يوللىغان ۋاقتى 2014-2-9 19:28:14 |ھەممە قەۋەتنى كۆرۈش
بۇ يازمىنى ئاخىرىدا   Elearner تەھرىرلىگەن. ۋاقتى  2014-2-9 19:32  

Before we begin our tour, I'd like to give you some background information on the painter Grant Wood --- we'll be seeing much of his work today.

Wood was born in 1881 in Iowa farm country, and became interested in art very early in life. Although he studied art in both Minneapolis and at the Art Institute of Chicago, the strongest influences on his art were European. He spent time in both Germany and France and his study there helped shape his own stylized form of realism.

When he returned to Iowa, Wood applied the stylistic realism he had learned in Europe to the rural life he saw around him and that he remembered from his childhood around the turn of the century. His portraits of farm families imitate the static formalism of photographs of early settlers posed in front of their homes. His paintings of farmers at work, and of their tools and animals, demonstrate a serious respect for the life of the Midwestern United States. By the 1930's, Wood was a leading figure of the school of art called "American regionalism."

In an effort to sustain a strong Midwestern artistic movement, Wood established an institute of Midwestern art in his home state. Although the institute failed, the paintings you are about to see preserve Wood's vision of pioneer farmers.

Before we begin our tour.doc

14.5 KB, چۈشۈرۈش سانى: 4

تېما

دوست

جۇغلانما

ئادەتتىكى ئەزا

ئۆسۈش   58.5%

ئەزا ئۇچۇرى
سائەت
يوللىغان ۋاقتى 2014-2-10 08:53:20 |ھەممە قەۋەتنى كۆرۈش
بۇ يازمىنى ئاخىرىدا   Elearner تەھرىرلىگەن. ۋاقتى  2014-2-10 18:24  

I-09-1

(woman) In today's class we'll be examining some nineteenth-century pattern books that were used for building houses. I think it's fair to say that these pattern books were the most important influence on the design of North American houses during the nineteenth century.

This was because most people who wanted to build a house couldn't afford to hire an architect. Instead, they bought a pattern book, picked out a plan, and took it to the builder. The difference in cost was substantial. In 1870, for example, hiring an architect would've cost about a hundred dollars. At the same time, a pattern book written by an architect cost only five dollars.

At that price, it's easy to see why pattern books were so popular. Some are back in print again today, and of course they cost a lot more than they did a hundred years ago. But they're an invaluable resource for historians, and also for people who restore old houses. I have a modern reprint here that I'll be passing around the room in a moment so that everyone
can have a look.

Listening download address:

كۈندە بۇرۇن ئۆگىنىپ بولغان گىراماتىكىنى قايتىلاش مەقسىتىدە ئازىراقتى كۆرگەچ ھەم يوللىغاچ ماڭماقچى. ۋاقىتىم سەل قىس بولغاچقا كۈندە ئازىراق يوللاپ ماڭاي.
They are the teachers of this school.
ھەممە ئوقۇتقۇچىنى كۆرسىتىدۇ.

They are teachers of this school.
قىسمەن ئوقۇتقۇچىنى كۆرسىتىدۇ.

Go to hospital
دوختۇرخانىغا بېرىپ كىسەل كۆرسىتىش.
Go hospital
دوختۇرخانىغا بېرىش ئەمما كىسەل كۆرسىتىش ئۈچۈن ئەمەس.

مۇشۇنىڭغا ئوخشاش سۆزلەردىن ماۋۇلار بار:
School, college, prison, market, hospital, bed, table, class, town, church, court.

تېما

دوست

جۇغلانما

يىڭى ئەزا

ئۆسۈش   37.67%

ئەزا ئۇچۇرى
تىزىم نۇمۇرى:  25709
يازما سانى: 2
تۆھپە : 22
توردىكى ۋاقتى: 3
سائەت
ئاخىرقى: 2014-2-19
يوللىغان ۋاقتى 2014-2-12 19:32:09 |ھەممە قەۋەتنى كۆرۈش
تۆنۈگنكىسىچۇ قارىيم؟

تېما

دوست

جۇغلانما

ئادەتتىكى ئەزا

ئۆسۈش   58.5%

ئەزا ئۇچۇرى
سائەت
يوللىغان ۋاقتى 2014-2-12 20:19:56 |ھەممە قەۋەتنى كۆرۈش
listen to a student telling his classmate about what he saw last summer.
/ d& G' V! B- n  z
When I was in British Columbia last July working at the department’s  archaeological dig, I saw a weirdest rainbow. At first I could’t believe my eyes because the bands of color I saw weren’t  in a single half circle arc across the sky, Instead, I saw a full circle of rainbow  hues hunging in the sky just above the sea. Inside the circle there was a big white disc and above the circle there was another round band of colorsforming a halo , there was curved legs of multicolored lightcoming off the sides of the circles, it was an incrediable sight.
9 L; v" u  e4 y7 O! N- x+ `
I ran back to our main camp and tried to get our cook to comewith me to see my fantastic find before it disappeared. He justlaughed at my excited story and told me that what I saw was nothing special.  just some sun dogs. He said I’d be sure to see many more before I left ,and sure enough, I did. When I got back from the dig I asked professor Clark about the sun dogs and she is going to

tell us more about them

تېكىستنى چۈشۈرۈش ئادرىسى:
http://e.taisha.org/attachment.p ... 4Q2R2c2I0WlAvUUk%3D
   mp3نى چۈشۈرۈش ئادرىسى:
http://e.taisha.org/attachment.p ... 4Q2R2c2I0WlAvUUk%3D

بۈگۈنكى گىراماتىكا:

1/3 one-third
3/37 three and three-seventh
3*5=15 three fives is fifteen

in+the+Year+s  
in the 1980s
1980 يىللار